When you think about pests it's likely only a short amount of time before you think about mice, rats and other rodents. Mice and rats carry more then 35 type of diseases and destroy property with their sharp incisors that allow them to chew through wood and other materials to gain access to your home or nearby property. Beyond that, these rodents tend to make a mess with their droppings, crawl around in filth, and carry parasites and other pests within their fur that bring health problems.
3 TYPE OF RATS / RODENT IN DOHA - QATAR:
Hegy International Pest Control Service in Doha Qatar has a reliable and dependable pest control expert who can help. We get there fast and we provide you with the most reliable solutions that will not only remove the rats, mice and other rodents that are causing you and your customers problems, but then work with you to find solutions to stop them. It is part of our Integrated Pest Management way of doing business that does more than remove the problem, but stops them from returning.
The first step is to call us out team will give you Quotation and how to get Red Off Rodent else if it big area , one of our Qatar licensed and insured pest control expert will get to your place of business fast and do a thorough inspection of your property. We look for all of the signs of a rodent infestation and we look for the access points that are allowing them inside.
SIGNS OF RATS /RODENTS
- Droppings - you might find these in places like cupboards, cabinets and other areas around the home where rats like to hide
- Scratching sounds - if you hear gnawing and the sounds of scampering in the walls or around the house you might have rats.
- Damage - a rat's teeth are constantly growing and that means they have to chew on hard things like wood to trim them back. You might find holes in walls and wood.
- Rub marks - rats get coated with dirt and they like to rub against the walls to find their way around a room’s perimeter, since they can't see so well. You can often find smudges as an indication of rats, but they can often stay on walls for a long time, so it might be from an old infestation.
- Rats themselves - if you see one rat, there's a good chance there are a bunch more hiding in nests or burrows that you can't see.
How do you know if you have rats? Here are a few of the common signs:
DISEASES FROM RATS /RODENT IN QATAR
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome expanded
- Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome collapsed
- Lassa Fever collapsed
- Leptospirosis collapsed
- Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis (LCM) collapsed
- Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever collapsed
- Plague collapsed
- Rat-Bite Fever collapsed
- Salmonellosis collapsed
- South American Arenaviruses (Argentine hemorrhagic fever, Bolivian hemorrhagic fever, Sabiá-associated >hemorrhagic fever, Venezuelan hemorrhagic fever) collapsed
- Tularemia collapsed
Our licensed professionals will immediately figure out the breaching points from where they might be entering your home, office or restaurant and perform the treatment that will long last and keep any type of rodent out of your facility.